The end of the year always seems like it's about the "Top Ten" list. While these can often be overdone, I decided it was still worthwhile to do for the books I have reviewed in 2014. (These books have certainly not all been released in 2014.) I have not sorted this by genre, but rather this are my overall picks that I felt blew my mind and I think about often.
Top Books Reviewed of 2014
- S. - J.J. Abrams & Doug Dorst
- The Opposite of Loneliness - Marina Keegan
- Unbroken – Laura Hillenbrand
- Touched (The Marnie Baranuik Series)- A.J. Aalto
- The Enemy Within - Lucy Varna
- The Antithesis - Terra Whiteman
- Escape from Camp 14 – Blaine Harden
- Soulless - Gail Carriger
- Sabriel - Garth Nix
- Minimalism: Live a Meaningful Life - Joshua Millburn & Ryan Nicodemus
Honorable Mentions for 2014
- Skunk Works – Ben Rich
- Humans of New York - Brandon Stanton
- Girls With Slingshots Vol. 1 - Danielle Corsetto
- True Believer - Lucy Bellwood
- Kitchen Confidential - Anthony Bourdain
- Daring Greatly - Brené Brown
Was there a book you read this year that wasn't on my list? Do you agree or disagree with any of my rankings?
Cheers and enjoy New Years Eve!